At 10:30 03/05/2002, Jörn Heid wrote:

>If there's anybody with good knowledge and some time to answer some of my
>questions, please let me know.
>I'm looking for some help regarding XUpdate and application development
>using Xindice...

There seem to be occasional mention of people with XUpdate problems and no
one to solve them. Perhaps we should band together with a mailing list just
for Xindice and Cocoon....

Alex

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London: Software For Complex Websites
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Free Consultancy for London Companies thinking of Open Source Software.