> From: Konstantin Piroumian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> From: "Vadim Gritsenko" [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > First you have to fix/force BEA to fix weblogic itself. It blindly
> > replaces these properties with links to BEA's versions of parser and
> > XSLT engine in (IIRC) T3SrvrImpl.
>
> I was able to deploy Cocoon in WL 7.0 using BEA's version of Xerces
and
> Xalan. Can't say about the future, though.
>
> It's also possible to create custom XML registry and assign it to an
> application, IIRC.
>

> > FWIW... It could be possible to remove these lines if you make some
> > configuration in the proprietary WEB-INF/weblogic.xml file.
>
> I think, that it's also possible to override system settings
> using -Dparam=value in the server startup script. I will check this
too.

No, it was hardcoded (see above), so you can not replace it this way.
And (I have wl700b) it is still here:

        System.setProperty("org.xml.sax.driver",
"weblogic.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser");
        System.setProperty("javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory",
"weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistrySAXParserFactory");
        System.setProperty("javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory",
"weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistryDocumentBuilderFactory");
        System.setProperty("javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory",
"weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistrySAXTransformerFactory");
        System.setProperty("javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory",
"weblogic.webservice.core.soap.MessageFactoryImpl");
        System.setProperty("javax.xml.rpc.ServiceFactory",
"weblogic.webservice.core.rpc.ServiceFactoryImpl");

Only way to override this without coding is to use proprietary config
files.

Vadim