Hi all.

I am upgrading an application from Cocoon1 to Cocoon2 and am
having some problems. I get the error "Exception in creating Transform
Handler:
java.lang.NullPointerException".

1. I created a pipeline in sitemap.xmap, but are there any special things I
must do to my XML and XSL files to upgrade?

2. How do I see meaningful debugging info? I looked in the archive
and think I have the settings correct in web.xml and logkit.xconf, but
I see no info in any of the logs for this application (other applications
dump output to the logs). At least Cocoon1 would write a message
to the console telling me what the parser choked on (I read in
the archive that this message is caused by an error in the XSL).

Thanks for any help.
Leona Slepetis