Hi all,

I'm really new to cocoon
I'm trying something I think it is preatty easy: calling a servlet with some parameters

<map:match pattern="">
        <map:generate type="html"
src="http://localhost:8088/pino/servlet/fetish.reposimpl.HTTPFTRepository?action=all";
/>
        <map:transform src="xsl/DBALL_HTML.xslt">
                <map:parameter name="wsite" value="http://localhost"/>
        </map:transform>
        <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

It does not work, I got a
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in HTMLGenerator.generate():
java.lang.NullPointerException
(cocoon 2.0.2 + Tomcat 3.3 + SUN JDK1.3)

It seems that the http generator process "only" URL

Any suggestion or help is really appreciated

Pieffe