Hello

Since weeks I am working hard to understand the ideas of cocoon and to
build my application. Today I downloaded cocoon V2.02-dev. Thank you
very much.

I read on the main page of Cocoon version 2.0.2-dev:
(...)
Samples - Are you being served,sir?
(...)

And the women?
Such things are bad for our (and your) motivation and actually not
necessary. It would be nice, if it is possible to change it.

Regards
Sarah
---
ETH Zuerich
Informatikdienste/Kommunikation
Sarah Windler                                    phone:  +41 1 632 35 43
ETH Zentrum RZ G 24                              fax:    +41 1 632 12 25
CH-8092 Zuerich                                  e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]