This is the error I am getting, while attempting to transform an xml file and display
it as html:
----------------------------------
The org.apache.cocoon.www.file_.C_.dev.webapps.cocoon.sitemap_xmap notifies that
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException says:
Could not read resource [file blah.xml] java.lang.RuntimeException: 2 >= 1
------------------------------------
Which would make more sense perhaps, except it was processing that exact same file
just fine, it even displayed it as html on my browser up to the point that it found
the xml that it didn't like. I can even eliminate this error totally and display the
xml fine, by removing some of the xml. But the XML that had to be removed validates
fine.

Even that would make sense except I am only using examples of the most fundamental,
dumbest, stripped down type, from various example sources. It is a docbook DTD, a
docbook.xsl.

Anybody seen this before? Nothing seems to be on the mail list archives.

cocoon 2.0.2
windoze 2000
jdk 1.3.1
tomcat 4.0