Hello All,
        I am in process of developing an automated client and server
side form validation processing.
I need to know how to invoke a Servlet in cocoon.
The Servlet needs to be in the same context of cocoon (i.e. should be
able to access the session and request objects with other pipelines).

Could any one please provide me with the following?
1. Sample Sitemap entry
2. Any configurations (web,xml etc.)
3. Point me to some documentation (is there any ServletGenerator like
JSP generator)

Thanks in advance,
Chiths