Hi Sylvain,
yes, I tried every possible combination. label on <map:aggregate>,  on
<map:part>, on both,... the label just seems to be ignored. I also
tested  those combination on the current
cocoon/documentation/sitemap.xmap (snippet) => same result.
    <map:match pattern="*.html">
     <map:aggregate element="site">
      <map:part src="cocoon:/book-{1}.xml"/>
      <map:part src="cocoon:/body-{1}.xml" label="content"/>
     </map:aggregate>
     <map:transform src="stylesheets/site2xhtml.xsl">
        <map:parameter name="header" value="graphics/{1}-header.jpg"/>
      </map:transform>
     <map:serialize/>
    </map:match>

/Leo