Van: Christopher Painter-Wakefield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Verzonden: woensdag 22 mei 2002 21:23
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: C2: how do I redirect in an Action?

What is the proper way to redirect in an Action?

I presume we are supposed to use the Redirector object, since nothing else
seems able.  I've looked at the Redirector interface, but the API docs have
zero explanation (grrrr!) of the methods.  If this is the right object,
then:
1) what is the difference between redirect() and globalRedirect() and which
one should I use?
2) what is the meaning of the boolean "sessionmode" parameter?

I've searched the list archives and looked through the source and am none
the wiser.

Thanks,
Christopher