From: Luca Morandini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2002 22:23
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Getting out of Cocoon-context

Volker,

just tell the web-server to pass only the ".html" (or ".xml")-ending URI to
Cocoon, or...
tell the web-server to pass only the URI containing "cocoon" (or your app's
name) to Cocoon and use another root in your static content's URI (like
"/images/foo-gif" or "/static/images/foo.gif").

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]