Thanks Geoff and Vadim for the responses. I appreciate you helping me
see that XSL is a positive feature of Cocoon, notwithstanding the
requirement of learning XSL as part of the comparison equation. I have
posted my inquiry to enhydra and hope to receive feedback from them.
They have Barracuda and Zeus and competing technologies as far as I can
tell. If others would be interested, I will compile my findings and
provide a reply to this thread. I noticed that I'm not alone in this
comparison. The same question was posted quite some time ago with not
many, if not any, responses. Any suggestions to help those of us who are
trying to decipher the differences and convince are supervisors would be
appreciated. :)

Matthew