Hi,

earlier I asked how I would use Saxon in Cocoon. It is very simple, delete
Xalan and place Saxon in. Saxon 7 is really fast! I see the difference. My
problem was that I didn't notice anything different, so I guessed I did
something wrong. However I had a jar called j2ee.jar in my lib, it contained
Xalan. If you also want to do this, the search the core.log for
templatesHandler. If Saxon is there you did everything right....