Hi,

I have deployed cocoon(2.0.1) application on bea WebLogic6.1 SP2.

The first cocoon welcome page is shown properly.
Now, the problem I am facing is, bea is not loading sub sitemaps.

I am getting following error on the browser.

Cocoon 2 - Internal server error

type fatal

message The current URI doesn't start with given prefix

description java.lang.RuntimeException: The current URI doesn't start with
given prefix

source Cocoon servlet

request-uri

/cocoon/documents/doclist.html

path-info

/documents/doclist.html

If I put all mappings in the main sitemap then it works. But I want to have
different sitemaps for different directories under my webapp.

Could anyone tell me what to do?

Thanks in advance for your help.

atul