>But what do i have to do, if i would
like to dynamical transform XML to XHTML in a userhompage?
>Say be trying to access http://myserver/~user/hello-page.xml?

All you have to do is tell tomcat (or whatever servlet container you use)
send (or redirect), http://myserver/~* to your cocoon app. Though this is
not a Cocoon related question, it is in the FAQ (go to
http://localhost:8080/cocoon, click on "documentation", then "FAQ" and read
them.