From: Eduardo Godoy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 12:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Global parameters

Hi Folks,
    I'd like to know how to define a "global" parameter for all my pipeline
for example... the "Soap Host name" ... this parameter has to be used by XSP
and Actions.

Right now I have to define the parameter for each <map:act entry
and for each <map:match.

so, maybe this is not the best way to define the global parameters ... any
idea? or something to read ?

Thanks
Eduardo.