Hi,

Our problem is that we want to have our webapp directory out of
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/cocoon/. We want it in other volume of our Novell
Server. If your read cocoon faq's you can find documentation but How can I
specify the path ??

Code to Add in Cocoon sitemap.xmap:

<map:pipeline>
 <map:match pattern="myapp/**">
  <map:mount uri-prefix="myapp" src="vol3:/apps/myapp/"/>
 </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

In this case VOL3 is the novell server volume and follows it the path to
myapp.

I've tried with "file://vol3:/apps/myapp/"
                    "file://server/vol3/apps/myapp"
                     etc.

Anyone have an idea???

Thank you,