Ivelin Ivanov wrote:
> Folks,
>

> The XSLTC group is at a hold again.
>
> Anyone interested to work with Tom to resolve the issues?

Here: I'll do all I can do to help out in this issue. What I need is a
complete stack trace from the exception being thrown, as well as the
cocoon logs (if any) under cocoon/WEB-INF/logs. Tom, should these files
be too large please send them to me privately: I'll see what I can do to
help you out.

TIA,

--
Gianugo Rabellino