Van: Sebastien SACARD [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Verzonden: woensdag 29 mei 2002 14:05
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: template possibilities

Hi,

I want to use cocoon to generate my website static pages and I know it
can do it perfectly; but I did not find a way to do this simple thing :
- my pages are built from different modules and a gobal template.
- Each module is composed of one XML document and a XSLT file, and I
want to concatenate (merge would be the better word) in the global
template. But I don't want to concatenate the files one after the other
: I want to be able to choose where each module will be inserted in the
global template.
I know I can get the modules XML from the global template, using the
select="document('module.xml')" method, but I don't want to have to XST
code for the modules inside the template, and I don't want to have an
include of the module XSLT files either...

In other word, can cocoon concatenate XSLT results at given places, or
in a given order rather than sequentially ?
I'm sure this is possible but can someone tell me how ?

Sébastien Sacard