I am generating a page with several cinclude elements which need to call
another pipeline with parameters - .ie:,
cocoon:/includedStuff.xml?param1=foo&param2=bar

How would you go about this?

What I'd wanted to do is to provide the params inside the cinclude element
like so:
<cinclude:include src="cocoon:/includedStuff.xml">
        <cinclude:param1>foo</cinclude:param1>
        <cinclude:param2>bar</cinclude:param2>
</cinclude:include>

But don't see any support for that in the source for CInclude.

I won't know in advance how many there will be, and I obviously won't know
what they are.  They do not already exist in the object model, and because
the same pipeline can be included  multiple times in the same page with
different parameters, the object model doesn't really work.

Geoff Howard