Hi all

Im am trying to use cocoon in conjunction with apache tomcat to serv xml
pages.  When trying to access .xml pages a 404 error is reported even tho the
page exists.  I am using cocoon 2.0.2, j2sdk1.4.0, tomcat 3.3.1 and apache
1.3.22.  I am using mod_jk and ajp13 to pass requests from apache to tomcat.

As it stands if i access http://ip-addr:8080/cocoon the cocoon sitemap is
compiled and works like a charm showing all the sample pages etc.

However if i access http://vhostname/ which has the appropriate entries in
httpd.conf and the context in apps-vhost.xml in the $TOMCAT_HOME/conf dir, I
get a 404 error saying that index.xml is not found.

The requiest is being passed from apache to tomcat because tomcat reports the
404 error.

I am new to this and have been working from info i have managed to scavenge up
from around the web.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Will <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message sent through E-Access Internet Webmail
--> http://www.e-access.com.au

A Subsidiary of E-Consortium Pty Ltd