Conny

What do you mean by "work"?
XML pages are markup (storage) they don't work, they are used during
work.
Give us some more information as to the problem you're trying to solve
and we can try to help.

Andrew

On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 09:24, Conny Pemfors wrote:
> does anybody know how to make xml pages work in cocoon 2.0.2,
>
> there should be something like sitemap, that must be changed.
>
> /Conny

Andrew Timberlake
Digital Design Development
http://www.ddd.co.za
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
011 705 1737
082 415 8283

"If debugging is the process of removing bugs,
then programming must be the process of putting them in."