I'm trying to deploy Cocoon.war on iPlanet 6.5 server.

So far, it seems that iPlanet doesn't see jars in WEB-INF/lib. I expanded
them all and put into a folder, which is in the iPlanet classpath.
I added ias-web.xml file with GUID for the servlet. Now, when I try to call
cocoon, I see this in the log:

info: --------------------------------------
info: Cocoon2-iAS: init
info: --------------------------------------
error: Exception: SERVLET-execution_failed: Error in executing servlet
Cocoon2-i
AS: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
error: APPLOGIC-caught_exception: Caught Exception:
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
com.netscape.server.servlet.servletrunner.ServletRunner.reportError(U
nknown Source)
        at
com.netscape.server.servlet.servletrunner.ServletRunner.execute(Unkno
wn Source)
        at com.kivasoft.applogic.AppLogic.execute(Unknown Source)
        at com.kivasoft.applogic.AppLogic.execute(Unknown Source)
        at com.kivasoft.thread.ThreadBasic.run(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

I also tried to expand all fjars and put into WEB-INF/classes folder. It
didn't work. Neither deploying .ear file helped.

Any help appreciated

Argyn
iPlanet sucks big time