Hello.

I got more details about what I thought being
an error with Xalan and XPath.
What I'm doing is getting data from a main XML file
including other XML files containg SQL requests with
the cinclude::include. These requests are processed in
another pipeline and SQL data is retrieved thanks to
the SQL Transformer and xml serialized. I finally get
the resulting data from the "SQL pipeline" in the
first pipeline (thanks to the CInclude transformer)
which is passed to an XSLT transformer and html
serialized.

My problem is that the resulting XML is not processed
by XSLT as expected :

==> Main XML page <==

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<search
xmlns:ci="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0";>
        <ci:include src="cocoon:/sql/table.xml"/>
</search>

==> Resulting XML <==

<search>
  <rowset>
  <!-- Some data fetched by the SQL transformer -->
  </rowset>
</search>

==> XSL applied <==

<xsl:template match="search">
 <!-- Some HTML -->
 <xsl:apply-templates select="table/rowset">
 <!-- Some HTML -->
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="table/rowset">
 <!-- Some HTML -->
</xsl:template>

The (bad) result I get is that the "table/rowset"
template is never reached !

Here is the sitemap :

<map:pipelines>
 <map:pipeline>
  <map:match pattern="sql/**.xml">
   <map:generate src="xml/sql/{1}.xml"/>
   <map:transform type="sql">
    <map:parameter name="use-connection"
value="personnel"/>
    <map:parameter name="show-nr-of-rows"
value="false"/>
   </map:transform>
   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:match>
 </map:pipeline>
 <map:pipeline>
  <map:match pattern="**.xml">
   <map:generate src="xml/{1}.xml"/>
   <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
   <map:transform src="xsl/{1}.xsl" type="xslt"/>
   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:match>
 </map:pipeline>
</map:pipelines>

NB:the same happens if I use one pipeline
and three matchers

I really some help to get around this...

Thanks in advance

David LAGARDERE