Hi Matthew,

> Something we have noticed is the lack of Cocoon presentations at
> conferences. We have submitted 3 for the coming ApacheCon but we have
> noticed that we seem to be the only people submitting anything. Is this the
> case?
I would be eager to do some presentatitions on Cocoon, but as a relative newbie (
'till now got
just one commercial site to production ), I don't want to tap on your toes !!

But it's a problem that people don't like to have dry conceptual presentations but
success
stories. Most of the companies don't want to have their internal structures presented
to potential
hackers. What's your experience ?

Regards

Andreas K.