Hi,

Yep it's working! Just tried your links.

> QUESITION... when will we have a working c2 with jdk 1.4?

I've been using jdk1.4 + tomcat4.x and c2.x-dev since December; Albeit until
now by downloading the Avalon source code and modifying it's jdbc
connection:)  However, my modifications made the jdbc connections work only
with jdk1.4 so the patch was not immediately applied to the CVS HEAD.  On
Saturday I downloaded the cvs c2 HEAD, ran it's build and applied it to my
webapp projects and for the first time ran it without modification with
jdk1.4.  Well I needed blobs from my database so I modified the ESQL
logicsheet, got it working and sent the patch in.

I believe it is about ready for you to try again.  The date on the Avalon
jar is 6/3/2002 so I suspect you will need any version after that date but
I'm not certain; just this Saturday is when I tried again.

Another Cocoon applier,
Roger