> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> C:\j2sdkee1.3.1\repository\u68111\web\cocoon-files doesn't exist.
> There is only C:\j2sdkee1.3.1\repository\u68111\web\cocoon.
>
> These directories have no restrictions but they belong to the
administrator.

"Give all permissions for this directory" means "give all *Java*
permissions". See java.policy file(s) in your J2EE container and
documentation about this file on java.sun.com.

You can give all permissions to everybody by having:

grant {
        permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

Vadim

> Thank you

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

> > Thank you for the answer but the error permission seems to be in
> > C:\j2sdkee1.3.1\repository\u68111\web\cocoon
>
> C:\j2sdkee1.3.1\repository\u68111\web\cocoon-files
>

> > but there are no files in this
> > directory!?!
>
> There are no any files because Cocoon can't put any. Give all
> permissions for this directory.
>

> > Sorry but I am a bit desoriented.
> > I use the deploytool tool from Sun and normaly you just add the .war
> in an
> > application (.ear) and you deploy it. There was never permissions
> problem.
>
> Cocoon needs temp (work) directory.
>

> > I work on Windows NT.
> > It seems it's not a web access problem but a file access problem.
>
> Yep.
>
> Vadim
>

> > Thank you
> > Sylvain

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:871)

> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate(StandardWrapper.java:6
> 15)
> > >
> > >   at

> e.java
> > :214)
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
> va:566
> > )
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
> 72)
> > >
> > >   at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> > >
> > >   at

> e.java
> > :201)
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
> va:566
> > )
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.ja
> va:246
> > )
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
> va:564
> > )
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
> 72)
> > >
> > >   at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:234
> 3)
> > >
> > >   at

> :164)
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
> va:566
> > )
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherVa
> lve.ja
> > va:170)
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
> va:564
> > )
> > >
> > >   at

> :170)
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
> va:564
> > )
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn.invoke(SingleSignOn.java:
> 368)
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
> va:564
> > )
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
> 72)
> > >
> > >   at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> > >
> > >   at

> java:1
> > 74)
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
> va:566
> > )
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
> 72)
> > >
> > >   at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpProcessor.j
> ava:10
> > 12)
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:
> 1107)
> > >
> > >   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
> > >

> > > root cause:
> > > java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
> (java.io.FilePermission
> > C:\j2sdkee1.3.1\repository\u68111\web\cocoon-files read)
> > >
> > >   at

java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.
> java:2
> > 67)
> > >
> > >   at

java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:394
> )
> > >
> > >   at
> java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:540)
> > >
> > >   at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkRead(SecurityManager.java:885)
> > >
> > >   at java.io.File.exists(File.java:541)
> > >
> > >   at java.io.File.mkdirs(File.java:973)
> > >
> > >   at
> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.init(CocoonServlet.java:238)
> > >
> > >   at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:852)