> From: Matthew Hailstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> Vadim,
>   Thanks for the input.

Either matcher or selector.

Matcher (RequestParameterMatcher.java):

<map:match type="request-parameter" pattern="myparametername">
  <map:redirect-to session="false" uri="sub_root/{1}"/>
</map:match>

Selector (RequestParameterSelector.java):

<map:select type="request-parameter">
  <map:parameter name="parameter-name" value="myparametername"/>

  <map:when test="parameter_value_1">
    <map:redirect-to session="false" uri="sub_root/first/first"/>
  </map:when>
  <map:when test="parameter_value_2">
    <map:redirect-to session="false" uri="sub_root/second/second"/>
  </map:when>
</map:select>

PS see javadocs also

Vadim