Hey all,

I'm trying to run Cocoon 2.0.2 on Tomcat 4.0.3 which is running on JRE 1.3.1 and I'm
getting the following error:

type fatal

message SAX2 driver class org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser does not implement
XMLReader

description java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.xerces.parsers.StandardParserConfiguration

source Cocoon servlet

stack-trace

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xerces.parsers.StandardParserConfiguration
    at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader(Unknown Source)
    at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLanguage.generateCode(AbstractMarkupLanguage.java:377)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.generateResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:365)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:328)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:291)
    at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:270)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

request-uri

/cocoon/

path-info

Does anybody know how to get cocoon to stop complaining about this fact? Thanks

--
Steven Cummings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Columbia, MO

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/