Hi Maha -

Do you have a message in core.log from SimpleLuceneXMLIndexerImpl saying
something about "Ignoring ... "? Check that the view is working
correctly: call http://localhost:8080/cocoon/myapps?cocoon-view=content
and make sure it is returning XML with a mime-type of text/xml. If not,
Lucene will ignore it. Of course, http://localhost:8080/cocoon/myapps
has to be a real URI.

Regards,

Lajos