> From: Cenk Uysal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> I found out the problem. I use a subsitemap and so my files are in a
> folder like Cocoon_Home/myfolder

You should have said that earlier. Seems that you've hit a known problem in
JSP(Generator | Reader).

> In the subsitemap, you have to enter full path of JSP file in
> generator source. For example if there is a xxx.xsl file in myfolder,
> in subsitemap only giving the name of file for XSL source is enough.
> But you have to enter /myfolder/xxx.jsp as your JSP source.

The problem is that a relative (to app context) path should be used to pass
to the JSPEngine and currently it's not implemented, so patches are welcome.
I'll also have a look at it as time allows. (The real problem is that there
is no a good way to resolve relative links - relatively to the current
sitemap directory).

A simple solutions is to use absolute links (absolute to app context, not
the file system), e.g.: /myapp/jsp/page.jsp, or to mount the sub-sitemap in
a directory that has the same name is the uri-prefix.

Konstantin