Vadim,

Is Tomcat necessary for iPlanet too? The documentation just talks about
bootstrap servlet and nothing else.

Anand

              From:        "Vadim Gritsenko"

              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                     06/26/02 10:33 AM

                     Please respond to cocoon-users

              To:            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

              cc:

              Subject:    RE: Cocoon and IIS 5???

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> err... ok, you confused the newbie now - I don't see anything in Cocoo
install
> for IIS that says I need Tomcat as well....
>
>   What did I miss?

Documentation.

Install instructions, ***FIRST*** paragraph named "System Requirements"
contains:

      A Servlet 2.2 compliant servlet engine must be present in order
      to support servlet operation and dynamic request handling.
      Note that this requirement is optional for command line
operation.

Vadim

>   Thanks, Mike

Cocoon, it