> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> I'm sorry if this is not the place to ask such a thing, but would it
be
> possible for someone to send me a copy of FileWritingTransformer.java
so
> that I may use it in my project.  I can't seem to find it anywhere!!
> Searched the repository and a few sites and simply could not find it.
Any
> help would be greatly appreciated.  I just need a transformer that is
able
> to take in parameters and based on them write a file to disk and then
send
> the file data to standard output also.

Cocoon 2.0.3 version:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/src/scratchpad/src/org/apa
che/cocoon/transformation/Attic/SourceWritingTransformer.java?rev=1.3&co
ntent-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Cocoon 2.1 version:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon
/transformation/SourceWritingTransformer.java?rev=1.6&content-type=text/
vnd.viewcvs-markup

Vadim