Another Problem: (Win 98 Tomcat 4.04, Cocoon 2)

I perform a XML/XSLT transformation with HTML serializer.

Cocoon does usually not refresh its transformation result when the XML
or XSLT file(s) are modified. sometimes a restart of the tomcat server
is necessary? what could be the problem?

is this a win 98 problem (I use it on the notebook for development, off
course not for production use!)

thank you

Alex