The authentication framework needs to know, that your pipeline belongs
to the handler you used for authentication. Only then the sunRise context
is available in the pipeline.

So, you have to use the action around your status pipeline, like this:

 <map:match pattern="IMA/status">
        <map:act type="sunRise-auth">
        <map:parameter name="handler" value="ima-handler"/>

        <map:generate src="IMA/status.xml" />
          <map:transform type="sunShine"/>
        <map:transform src="IMA/loginpage.xsl" />
        <map:transform type="encodeURL" />
        <map:serialize />
      </map:act>
 </map:match>

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler     Chief Architect     Open Source Group, S&N AG
             Cocoon Consulting, Training and Projects
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  http://www.s-und-n.de
                    http://ziegeler.bei.t-online.de