Van: Alexander Schatten [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Verzonden: 03 July 2002 00:25
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: HTML Serializer Problems: xhtml instead of html?!

Problem: (Win 98 Tomcat 4.04, Cocoon 2)

I perform a XML/XSLT transformation with HTML serializer.

unfortunately, the result is not html but xhtml, which is not so good
when the client is e.g. netscape 4.7, who does not recognize <br /> for
example.

in my understanding, the html serializer should make "correct" html, not
xhtml?!

thank you

Alex