Hello,

 I am trying out the authentication framework with Cocoon 2.1 dev.

 Everything runs fine so far - I only have one problem:

 If the login fails due to a wrong username I want to redirect the user to

 the login page displaying an error message why the login failed.

 In my authentication resource I create an XML like:

  <authentication>

      <data>

         <Error>Wrong username</Error>

      </data>

   </authentication>

 My question now is - where does this xml go to???

 As I understand from the doc, I only will have an authentication

 session context for successful login - how can I access the

 information of the xml when login failed??

 Thanks very much for any help!

 miHam