Hi,

I had to use '/test/auth/loggedin' as the redirect url to allow
for the ProxyPassReverse directive in Apache (this is not a problem,
it's the same if I use port 8080 directly).

The errors still occurs. The only visible difference is that the
JSESSIONID is now appended to the url (should this happen when
a cookie with the same ID has been set?)

Regards,
Simeon