I tried this but I ran into a problem. The output of
the DirectoryGenerator only gives the filename, not
the full path. When the stylesheet, which is in
another directory attempts to open the file, it cannot
because no XML files in the directory where the
stylesheet lives. Any suggestions?

http://sbc.yahoo.com