Hi Joshua,

Did you perform the same test outside of cocoon? You should check how
long it actually takes for MySql to answer your query. If this is much
faster than those 130 ms, there might be a problem.

Also note that turning of debugging in Cocoon has given me a 10 times
speedup once. Maybe you don't consider 13ms for 2 queries so slow ;-)

Please keep us posted on your findings,
tomK