Hi.

Inside the xslt file called by the xslt transformer, on the sitemap, I
have one xsl:include. I'm trying to <xsl:apply-templates
select="whatever"/>, but it is like the match isn't done.

I'm using Cocoon2.0.2, Tomcat4.0.4.

I used to do that with cocoon1 and always worked fine.

This is the sitemap snippet:

<map:match pattern="">
  <map:generate src="xml-content/pagina-principal.xml"/>
  <map:transform src="stylesheets/pagina-principal.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

Thanks for your help.