At 17:10 11.07.2002, Carsten wrote:
>The Cocoon Project is working very hard to release 2.0.3 by Monday, July
>15.
>To meet this goal -- which clearly will benefit all users -- we need
>some *specific* QA (quality assurance) input from the user community.
>
>To help, here's what you need to do:
>
>8. If you find problems, be specific about the problem description: what
>   page, what error, etc.

There is strange Unknown error by the index engine of Lucene!!
System properties:
Win 2000 Prof.
jdk 1.4.0_01
tomcat 4.0.4
cvs from today

when tomcat is started as a service in Windows
No Error in log files
The tomcat engine throw a windows exception and the process stops.
it works when tomcat is started  from a dos window with startup.

on an system with tomcat4.0.1 and jdk1.3.1_02 and tomcat at service it work's nice.

by the way the yahoo sample are blank

Klaus