On 12.Jul.2002 -- 04:24 PM, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> > From: Christian Haul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> Hint: two start document events, two end document events.
>
> See my other email, my proposed patch uses include consumer.
> (not sure though why no output)

Ah, beautiful! Yes!

Now, if you really want to make this a happy evening for me, tell me why
I can't use the logicsheet-util.xsl twice, and I'll promise to patch &
commit the corrected util.xsl today :-)

Problem (need 2.1 to illustrate):
In examples there's an example of including the colorized source of an
XSP in itself. (Server Pages -> Util) It uses exactly the bad approach
suggested earlier with a forgotten recycle(), but, anyway. If we fix
the issue with logicsheet-utils I will correct it :-)

Actually, it contains a string representation and the included colorized
source.

I've just corrected some paths so that it should work. Update from CVS.

But: only the first is displayed. Reason is the second call to get nested
parameters returns "". Hence when the first table is commented out,
the second (the colorized one) appears...

TIA,
        Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l