Sorry about that.  Maybe you can come when Conrad D'Cruz and I do our
Cocoon talk in October.

I posted something about the talk earlier on the poi list but it didn't
occur to me to post it to Cocoon until
I gave the talk to my wife tonight and realized it was just about as
much about Cocoon as POI.

I plan to give the talk again, somewhere, sometime.  Got shot down for
the ApacheCon version, but maybe
I'll use it as an excuse to get a free trip to some other JUG sometime.

-Andy