Hi All,

Im having trouble getting lucene to index a
hierarchical directory structure and I think that the
problem may be the result of an incorrect setup of
views.

I have something like this:

        xmldocs/
                one/
                two/
                ten/

To do the indexing, I have copied over the samples/
directory from the cocoon distribution to my
application and im using the link off of
samples/search/welcome to create an index. I can index
each of the sub directories properly by themselves,
but if I point the crawler to xmldocs/ it will only
index that directory and will not crawl to its
subdirectories. What should I have in the sitemap to
support this? What needs to be labeled "content" and
what needs to be labeled "links", it that is the
problem?

http://autos.yahoo.com