From: Jo Bourne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 4:39 AM
Subject: using request selector to choose xsl

> Hi,
>
> I currently have a request selector working to choose which xsl to use
based on a query string in the request. I built this using the method
recommend repeatedly in the mailing list archives and it works but I would
like it to simply test whether there is a style paramater and use it if
there is, or otherwise use the default. Having to specify each possible
stylesheet in a seperate case is annoying and wasteful. Is there another way
to do this?