Hello!

I was wondering if anyone could help me with the above problem. I have
checked all of the available documentation (that I know of) and can't
find the installation instructions for the version of JBoss that I am
using. I tried to do the install using the instructions for the previous
version (
Installing on JBoss 2.4.4 with Tomcat 4.0.1 ). The directory structure is
somewhat different, and the run.bat file on my system does not match the
description of the file in the instructions.

When enter 'http://localhost:8080/cocoon/ I get the following error:

Apache Tomcat/4.0.3 - HTTP Status 500 - No Context configured to process
this request

I've gone over the installation several times, but can't figure out
what's causing this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!

Sheila