Albert,

you should declare the "sql" namespace in usuaris.xsl; moreover, don't forget to add
"sql:" in front of "row" and "rowset" template
matching.

Yes, I know the "sql:" namespace is not displayed in your SQLTransformer output, but,
nevertheless, could you please try ?

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant