I've realised that this matcher doesn't give the error but doesn't copy
the nodes either:
<xsl:template match="@*|text()">
        <xsl:copy>
                <xsl:apply-templates/>
        </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>
As soon as a you introduce a node() or * in the match attribute the error
appears...I've also noticed that a matcher like i18n:* lets it work ok and
copies the i18n nodes but not the other ones..
<xsl:copy-of select="/"> doesn't work.

If this template is added every thing works (but once again not as I'd like)
<xsl:template match="*">
        <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

So it seems it is not able to copy the nodes from the original stylesheet
but a match like "xsl:*" it's been useless. Any suggestions?

>> i don't see where you describe the bug.
> Sorry, the thread was 'Could not read resource file'. The thing is that
> the files and configuration of sitemap.xmap give an error where I think
> shouldn't be... The error is given by the file generator while if you
> erase the stylesheet matcher in fac-db.xsl or the sql transform in the
> pipe the error disappears....
>
> I can't describe much more of the bug... it's just that we believe it
> should work but it does not :-(

Albert Cervera Areny
Dept. Informātica Sedifa, S.L.