I don't know, if you're interested in that, but I've got some additions to
your suggestions:

* CRM/ERP System:
  Compiere (http://www.compiere.org/)
* XML Editor for Content Editing:
  Xopus 2 (http://www.xopus.org/)
* Content Management System:
  Wyona (http://www.wyona.org/)
* SVG Editing:
  Kontour (KDE KOffice Application, http://www.koffice.org/kontour/)
* eBusiness Integration
  Open3 Projects and Components (http://www.open3.org/)
* Enterprise Network Management:
  OpenNMS (http://www.opennms.org/)
* Single-Sign-On:
  Liberty Alliance Standard (no products yet?)
* Central User Management: ?
* Workflow Management:
  OpenFlow (http://www.openflow.it/EN/)
  Open Business Engine (http://www.openbusinessengine.org/)
  Open For Business (http://www.ofbiz.org/)
* Instant Messaging:
  Jabber (http://www.jabber.org/)
* Shop/eCommerce
  Open For Business (http://www.ofbiz.org/)

I could imagine even more business areas, where a complete open source based
integration would be like heaven.
Please give comments, I'm interesting in your suggestions.