Thanks, Vadim, I actually had a look at src/documentation/cocoon.xconf to see what's
missing and to educate myself about the options available (javac vs. pizza vs. ...).
Now,
having said that, I think it's a bit counter-intuitive to ask somebody to look into one
the build directories.

I downloaded both binaries and sources yesterday, disted the binaries internally to
make
the web app available for deployment so that the documentation would be available
easily.
Then I proceeded to take the source and make it available as it is (so that people can
have a look at e.g. logicsheets. Assuming that the web app part of the binaries works
(and
it does, indeed), I thought it'd be a good idea to take the relevant files out of the
src/webapp directory hierarchy.

I now do realize that this though process is flawed, but I still think that requiring a
build before I can go and grab the relevant files should not be required.

Thanks
Werner